It’s college football season and there are a number of things true about college football fans: Southern Belles are real sweet until college football season comes along, college football is a major religion, you should never get married during college football season, and only in the South is college football season an excuse to dress up! All of these are true, especially the last one. There’s nothing like a little school spirit to kick up your game day ensemble!
As much as we love summer, we’re willing to welcome fall back into our lives for two reasons: Fabulous Fall Boots and College Football!
Boots are a great way to look amazing and stay comfortable from tailgating to over-time! With so many different styles trending for the fall, there’s a boot out there for everyone! Where do you find great boots at a great price? I have scoured the internet for Fall’s Best Boots Under $100!
1. The Equestrian Riding Boot is a must have for this fall! The Madden Girl LUNDUNN knee high boot is a perfect addition to any outfit. Priced at $77 on Zooshoo.com, it’s a perfect for your fall collection! http://www.zooshoo.com/product_p/lundunnbrown.htm
2. The Cowboy Boot is one of the most popular trends on game day. The Sanguine, another great design by Steve Madden from his line Madden Girl can be found on Zappos.com. Pair this boot with a feminine dress or skinny jeans.
3. The BP ‘Trolley’ Ankle boot is one of my favorite styles. It pairs perfectly with jeans! Get it at Nordstrom.com for $99.95
4. The Wedge Lace-Up Bootie from Colin Stuart will instantly elevate your style this season! Front laces, buckles, and a sky high wedge heel will add a little edge to any ensemble. At $89 this shoe is a steal from Victoriassecret.com.
5. Sole Society ‘Josslyn’ Platform Bootie is an amazing find at Nordstrom.com for $59! This platform bootie propped up with a chunky heel adds style and sophistication to those skinny jeans.
For all of you Georgia Bulldog Fans!!
This is one of my favorite looks taking college football season by storm! Pair your favorite dress and leather jacket with cowboy boots. Cowboy boots give a polished look to jeans and a more down-to-earth feel to dresses! This look will have you looking amazing and while staying comfy.
You can’t go wrong with skinny jeans, a comfy shirt, edgy boots and sexy curls!
A new pair of trendy boots is the best way to celebrate fall and college football! Every woman should have a pair…..or two, or three! 🙂 Get out there and find the perfect boot to fit your style!
Put the Proper Style in Everything You Do!